Monday 16 June 2014

New Companion New Area








Hi Guys,

Sorry its quite a short letter this week. 

So I got transferred and my new area is Soweto the biggest township in the mission, my new companion is Elder Barendse who is from Port Elizabeth, he seems like a very cool guy, he is very excited to be on his mission which is really good, he has been out three months.
So Soweto is a really nice place its a huge area that's why we have 2 sets of elder here that how big it it. 
We have met a lot of really cool people and there is a lot of work to do here we have lots of recent converts and less actives, so a lot of work to do to bring souls back and keep souls there. 
So me and my companion have a lot of work ahead of us, but it will make the time go by so quickly. 
I'm loving my mission life is good, hopefully I will have a better email next week when I'm more used to the area. 

Take care, have a great week. 

Love you guys  Elder Turney xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment